Giveaway time has finally come…! I’ve hit 1k followers; thank you all for following me. :]
What you will get in this giveaway:
- (1) 5x7” white stag painting
- (1) vulture culture patch
- (1) painted pouch necklace
- (2) animal tails. One fox and one coyote. (If your state doesn’t allow one or both of those animal parts, I can replace them with another painted patch, or possibly a tiny art commission of some sort…)
- And your choice between the two metal pendant necklaces! You can pick one. Either the vulture pendant, or the deer. Whichever one isn’t picked at the end of this giveaway will be put onto my Etsy for sale!
1. You must be following me.
2. No giveaway blogs; I will check.
3. Do not delete any of this text. You will be disqualified from the giveaway if you do.
3. You may reblog as many times as you want. Each one will count as an entry! (Please be conscious of not spamming your own followers though…)
4. Only open to US, and people 18+… (Tumblr’s rules, not mine. Sorry to my international followers! Check out my instagram giveaway; it’s open to everyone who follows me there.)
Please make sure to have your ask box open, or else I can’t contact you. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, or I’ll select another.
Some other links you can follow: (Check them out!)
This giveaway ends on November 1, 2014
This giveaway is not associated with, sponsored, or endorsed by Tumblr.
So much love for this creative and talented soul <3
Please check out not only this awesome giveaway but the second giveaway via instragram and of course, check out the blog too!
So in love with the pendants <3
My collection — an update.
These are some specimens around the ucberkeley life sciences building. Their Museum of Vertebrate Zoology isn’t really the kind of museum you can visit, but you can see some great stuff in the halls right outside it.
I’m attracted to vodka bottle…
drink the contents and replace it with wine, then you got something cool
No, replace it with the blood of you’re enemies.
I will never not reblog this gif set whenever it comes across my dash.
Bust comprised of bones by artist Bruce Mahalski. This life-size bust is of a female sheep/human hybrid made of rabbit vertebrae apart from the spinal area which is made of sheep vertebrae and other bones. In common with the sales process the piece has a hole in it revealing that the center is empty.